Workshop at Bliss Ireland festival, led by Sarah Taylor and Ali Grace.
The workshop is in two sections, the first includes information & discussion on:
- The vulvovaginal system and arousal
- Squirting (female ejaculation) - not the aim but a welcome side-effect
- Pelvic floor muscles and the importance of movement
- Moves and strokes that work the G-Spot; use of dildos and G-Spot massagers
- Consent, though we will also be working with a basic assumption that everyone involved is in principle consenting to what's going on
The second part of the workshop include hands-on G-spot stimulation in pairs. Those who are not going to participate (either as giver or receiver) in the final hands-on experience, are most welcome to attend the first two hours of instruction/preparation and will be asked to leave for the final hour so that all participants engaging in the hands-on part of the workshop feel safe and remain relatively unobserved by others. If participants want to bring dildos they are welcome to do so - there will be some available, along with latex & latex-free gloves, lubricants & coconut oil, for purchase onsite.
To participate in the second part of this workshop you must sign up to the workshop in a pair of people, this can be a couple in an intimate relationship or friends, at least one person in the pair must have a G-spot!, there is an invitation to nudity & hands-on G-spot stimulation for the second part of this workshop only.
We will be emphasising that a deeply held intention either to orgasm or to squirt can hamper pleasure, and so the primary guide to the experience is to relaaaaaaaax and enjoy!