Sexological Bodyworkers specialise in supporting individuals and couples to work through what is often referred to as sexual issues or concerns and to learn more about their own bodies, sex and sexuality.
People choose to see a Sexological Bodyworker for a whole range of reasons which may include:
- How to move out of your head and connect with your own body and your own arousal
- Advice and practical support around premature or delayed ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Learning to give and receive pleasure
- Curiosity around anal pleasure
- You may be a couple wanting to recover or explore a more satisfying sex life
- Regaining confidence around relationships and becoming 'partner ready'
- You have concerns about how much pornography you are using
There are other reasons too and I am curious about yours
Maybe you found your sexual and relationship challenge on the list or perhaps it is something else? For most people, Sexological Bodywork can help to tap into the core of what your body needs and find solutions that work for you as an individual or as a couple. Unique to any other profession, Sexological Bodyworkers are trained to use a range of touch including genital and anal touch for education, healing and pleasure. As well as touch we use breath techniques, sound and movement to consciously access erotic states and from this experiential learning help you discover what your body really wants. Through coaching, communications, guided practice and other body based experiences you can even learn how to make what your body wants into a reality for yourself!
If you are ready and motivated to take a positive step towards discovering and realising your full erotic potential then book your free 20 minute discovery session to explore working together.
Your FREE discovery session
“Sian is a lovely lady who brings so much to her work, including sincerity and sensitivity. She has a special gift for helping people. She empathizes so well and puts you at complete ease. Her skills are second to none and she performs them with such sacred reverence. She is very serious and genuine about what she does.” GN
"She really does go out of her way to make you feel welcome and comfortable." KS